Friday, October 7, 2011

dreams with emotion

Where did this feeling come from? I woke up emotionally energized, there was an unexplainable resolution to my heart, a secret confidence that I had. Where did it come from? I was happy, I felt important and loved. From morning eggs and toast to midmorning chores and free time I felt unexplainable. There are not enough synonyms to explain how amazing I felt. It’s not an experience I can exactly confess. The source of such feeling will probably not make sense either but for me it was very real, and the emotions were very real. After several hours of being awake and active, some random action, picture or word was spoken and my dream from last night rushed back to me, like a dvd  on fast forward in front of my mind.  There was water and an  island. I could breathe underwater, but it was difficult to start as I was going from land to water. My family was underwater, but I had friends on the land.  The land had seats, like  in a classroom, and there was some evil thing on the island. I left the water to help my friends as they didn’t realize the danger. I had a shield and blows were received but I was losing. It wasn’t until my family, my father from the water came to the surface, to my aid, then the tide of the battle turned.....

1 comment: